OCEAN TOWER APK [FULL][FREE] Latest update

OCEAN TOWER APK [FULL][FREE]
OCEAN TOWER APK [FULL][FREE]Updated: October 22, 2012 Current Version: 1.4.0
Requires Android: 2.2 and up Category: Brain & Puzzle Size: 39M

overview : the other android games from flaregames the ocean tower apk. Ocean Tower is an free strategy game where you build a skyscraper in the sea. You are the manager of the Ocean Tower, a gigantic skyscraper in the middle of the ocean.

Make it a great place to live in.
  • Compete in the race for the best tower – build upwards and downwards
  • Use limited space wisely for optimum efficiency
  • Use renewable energy sources (such as water, wind, or sun) to provide power
  • Attract tourists with underwater photo safaris
In short: Your job is to build the future.



















what people say's
demlasjr - Samsung Galaxy S3 with version 1.4.0
Cash collectors? Really? When I've seen the update I was amazed to see the garbage annoying bots has been removed so I thought that finally I get generate money without needing to clean garbage. Instead of the garbage bots I now have two bots (as one wasn't annoying enough). Really? This means you are listening us? You did it worst!

Andy - HTC One X with version 1.4.0
Latest update's great!!! The update's fine, it's improved my rate of progress. I'm 145 storey's high (&deep lol) so know the game as well as anyone. I don't see any real difference regarding the bots yet. But my earnings per hour has increased about 25% since the update, meaning my deep sea excursions happen faster too. In the early days I spent 20$ or so to increase my rate of progress but haven't had to for ages. I just go diving when I need the tips and extra cash. Had 7 days worth of waste bots which has been transferred too!

Anthony - Version 1.4.0
Update Ruined Game Really bad update. Game now makes you collect money manually,which was automatic before. Before, you can just focus on designing the most money-generating layout. Now, it's just a mindless click fest. I could use the extra storage space anyway. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm definitely moving on.
download OCEAN TOWER APK [FULL][FREE] here

Title Post: OCEAN TOWER APK [FULL][FREE] Latest update
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...