VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL]

VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL]

VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL]

venture towns apk: Updated: September 17, 2012 Current Version: 1.0.2
Requires Android: 1.6 and up Category: Casual

overview VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL] : Make your own metropolitan utopia! Stores, mansions, towers--anything goes! Assume the reins of a mega-conglomerate to make your terribly own metropolitan utopia!

Stores, houses, mansions--towers! The sky is the limit as you fashion your humble town into the world's most powerful financial  force! Place compatible structures close to one another to craft specialty districts or "combos," adding flavor to your city whereas reaping huge bonuses and boosting Land Price!

Your beloved residents can live their lives on the map of your alternative, operating to earn their daily dough to shop for cars, houses, and even pets! Some would possibly even hit the lottery jackpot...

Spearhead the foremost daring economic venture to date! Craft the urban dreamworld of your fantasies!

VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL] new


what people say's :
John - Version 1.0.2
Another Good One : My 8th I bought from Kairosoft, and another great game! My favorite still Grand Prix Story and still like to see a Train/Railroad Story like the tycoon series, but this one is another good one from Kairosoft, i hope to see some good updates on it 8)

Robert - EeePad Transformer TF300 with version 1.0.2
Great game, but..... Asus TF300 transformer This is a great game to fill in a niche that other games miss out on. I would give it 5 stars, but after I restarted my city everything moves with a disturbingly slow speed, even when I put my tablet in "power mode."

Adam - SEMC Xperia X10 with version 1.0.2
Awesome Best city builder game on Android and iPhone.
Allen - Asus Nexus 7 with version 1.0.2
Confusing at first I've played this and Game Dev Story. I was so lost in this game until I was half way done my first play through. Nothing is really explained to you.

download  VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL] here

Title Post: VENTURE TOWNS APK ANDROID [FULL]
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...