PLANTS VS ZOMBIES V1.3.5 APK [FULL]

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES V1.3.5 APK [FULL]
PLANTS VS ZOMBIES V1.3.5 APK [FULL]Updated: August 17, 2012 Current Version: 1.3.5 for old version visit here
Requires Android: Varies with device
Category: Arcade & Action Size: Varies with device Price: $3.11

overview: best android games from Electronic Arts Nederland BV the plants vs. zombies apk. Get ready to soil your plants in the hit PopCap® game! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.



Each zombie has its own special skills, so you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. The fun never dies.

Game Features
  • Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
  • Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and bucket-heads
  • Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more
  • Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing “facts” and quotes
  • Collect 10 fun-dead achievements
  • Enjoy all the zombie-zapping fun of the hit PC/Mac game fully optimized for Android!
  • Hilarious graphics, great soundtrack and a bonus music video.
 what people say's
Will - Asus Nexus 7 with version 1.3.5
Impossible I have this on PC which I have rated 5 stars, as I think it is the best, most addictive game I have ever come across. I have defeated the Zombis a few times on all the levels to the song on the final screen. But on Nexus 7 Android I get to Level 5 of Adventure 5 and I am stuck, I have tried Numerous times to get past this level, and I actually think its impossible, the conveyor belt does not supply enough weapons. So I am disappointed I can not skip this level it is far to hard.

Victoria - HTC Sensation 4G with version 1.3.5
I love it! I love this game. It have always worked fine on my HTC Sensation, but now I also have an Samsung Galaxy S3 and it's not supported on that phone.. Would you like to work on a version that works with Samsung Galaxy S3? I would be so happy, because I really love this game :)

Brian - Asus Nexus 7 with version 1.3.5
Very disappointing I have the PC, Windows Phone and iPod Touch version of this already and I have to say this is the worse. Apart from the fact it's buggy and crashed a number of times, the content itself looks fuzzier than my Windows phone version. It does not contain many of the updates such as mini games which the others have. A quick look of the Achievements show a list that is identical to the Windows Phone one in version 1. That was close to two years ago.
download PLANTS VS ZOMBIES V1.3.5 APK [FULL] here

Download 10 Best Zombie games apk Full
This is Package 1 of the zombie games collection:

Stupid Zombies
Stupid Zombies

Zombie Lane
zombie lane armv6 apk

Pro Zombie Soccer
 pro zombie soccer apk sd data

Zombie Smash
 

Drive with Zombies 3D:Drive with Zombies 3D
 Drive with Zombies 3D

Zombie Village
 

Zombie Flick
 zombie flick

ZOMBIES! Hit and RUN!
 ZOMBIES! Hit and RUN! armv6 apk

Zombieville USA
 

visit here

Title Post: PLANTS VS ZOMBIES V1.3.5 APK [FULL]
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...