MINECRAFT - POCKET EDITION APK [FULL]

MINECRAFT - POCKET EDITION APK [FULL]
MINECRAFT - POCKET EDITION APK [FULL]
Updated: September 6, 2012 Current Version: Varies with device
Requires Android: Varies with device Category: Arcade & Action
Size: Varies with device Price: $5.86

overview : The new Minecraft - Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.

the features :
  • Creative and Surival game modes
  • Randomized worlds
  • Build anything you can imagine
  • Build with 36 different kinds of blocks
  • Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
  • Save multi-player worlds on your own phone
    Xperia PLAY optimized
Note: Samsung Galaxy Tab users, please test the demo first! If it doesn't start, you will have to update your Android system software version.




what people say's :
jason - Version 0.4.0
Very Fun. Very addictive. I had never played Minecraft before, so I thought I'd try it. I love this game. It's like first person shooter meets Legos. My only problem is that the move button and the jump button are controlled by the same thumb. Also, I would like an option to manually save, and load from a previous save. Other than that, 5 stars.

Anthony - HTC Desire HD with version 0.4.0
Mojang :) Finally the BIG update for minecraft has came out on the HTC desire HD the game is so much better there's only one thing that gets my head shaking. Why add TNT in creative mode if there's no flint and steel I don't know how to do it in creative. But anyway five stars best update ever for the full version thanks Mojang :) :)

lewis - Version 0.4.0
Best in existence This is a brll game. And im totally addicted but there is a couple of little bugs. When i die on survival i spawn on my roof also me n my mate blocked up some lava but i cant go near were it was coz its glowing still and it kills me please fix.

download  MINECRAFT - POCKET EDITION APK [FULL] here
and other games siege craft here

Title Post: MINECRAFT - POCKET EDITION APK [FULL]
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...