GUITAR TUNER V1.1.6 APK [FULL][FREE]

GUITAR TUNER V1.1.6 APK [FULL][FREE]
Updated: January 18, 2011 Current Version: 1.1.6
Requires Android: 2.1 and up Category: Media & Video Size: 1.4M

overview : apps android from Workpail the guitar tuner apk. This guitar tuner works like a pitch pipe for guitar. Don't know which notes to tune the strings of your guitar to? This app shows you with a graphical guitar, and by playing the guitar notes for each string like jimi guitar. With this mobile phone guitar tuner, you'll never forget a tuner for your guitar again!


what people say's
Ben - LG Optimus One with version 1.1.6
Good at what it does Well I just bought this app to help me tune my guitar once in a while... and while it doesn't do much what it does do it does well. It can only do standard tuning, it displays the strings on the screen and you tap which you want and it sounds it and you try to match the sound on your guitar.... over all pretty good

R - Samsung Admire with version 1.1.6
Great Easy to use, simple. I have just tuned to hear for years but it's so needed to get back to the basics in tuning, periodicaly I've found.

MusicMan - LG Optimus One with version 1.1.6
Big Plunck if I leave my tuner at home long as I got my phone im good I love this app its a musicians friend lol
download GUITAR TUNER V1.1.6 APK [FULL][FREE] here

Title Post: GUITAR TUNER V1.1.6 APK [FULL][FREE]
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...