2X BATTERY SAVER APK [FULL][FREE]

2X BATTERY SAVER APK [FULL][FREE]
2X BATTERY SAVER APK [FULL][FREE]Updated: October 5, 2012 Current Version: 2.24
Requires Android: 2.2 and up Category: Productivity Size: 1.6M

overview : android apps tools from Sam Lu 2X BATTERY SAVER APK, Reclaim your battery, efficient & easy to use. Does the phone run out of battery quickly? Does the phone always die at crucial moment? This app extends many extra hours to the battery life by managing Internet connection intelligently and in the background.


Features 2X BATTERY SAVER APK:
  • Manage Internet connection intelligently in the background
  • Ensure data transmission completeness by keeping the Internet connection up until the transmission is finished
  • Support night mode (PRO-only)
  • Support whitelist. Don't disconnect the connection when whitelisted apps are running
  • Auto turn off the screen when you put the phone upside down on the table or into the pocket
  • Build-in screen filter to further reduce the screen brightness for saving battery
  • Support fully charged notification and low battery warning
  • Battery icon theme is changable
  • Configurable enable intervals and settings
  • Option to keep connection when charging or tethering
  • Option to not enable mobile data when screen unlocked 
  • Respect system settings
  • Play sound after when screen on or off
  • Home screen widgets
  • Display battery usage and time since last unplugged, estimated battery run out time, battery health status, voltage, temperature, etc. information.
what people say's
Muhammad Arif Juwaini - Samsung Galaxy Note with version 2.24
Delay to disable Hi, I love this app so much n bought the pro version. As I set the interval to no, so I email the dev to enable the timer to off the data after specific time the screen is off. Now they add the "delay to disable" function which works well to me when I am using whatsapp with my friend.

Muzy -Galaxy Y Duos with version 2.24
Uses 40% of my battery. Why does dis app use 40% of my battery??? I thought it was supposed to save me battery and not to consume it. Its always on the top of my battery consumption list. Don't wanna give a poor rating coz i like other features of the app. But any ideas on how to reduce its battery consumption??? Coz i might uninstall if it continues that way.
Sam Lu replied
Would you send me the log? I can help you to check the cause. 2x Battery > Settings > App log > Email Please do describe the problem on the email; otherwise the email will be ignored by system.

A - Samsung Galaxy Nexus with version 2.24
Pro upgrade works for me. I started with the free app. It helped a little. After upgrading, I changed the Day mode\Enable interval setting to 1 hour. Now it works better than Juice Defender. I like the Holo-themed UI. Why don't you show the 2x battery icon in the Home screen\Main action bar?

download  2X BATTERY SAVER APK [FULL][FREE] here

and other related post :
Battery Saver Pro v1.6.7 Apk
GreenPower premium v8.5.8 Apk
DX Battery Booster Pro-Saver v1.4.2

Title Post: 2X BATTERY SAVER APK [FULL][FREE]
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...