We can enjoy the wallpapers, ringtones and applications such as Samsung Galaxy S3 asisitente voice-Voice S or S-Suggest, and now I bring a new Android smartphone software of the new star. It's TouchWiz UX, UI S3 Galaxy to be able to urge in your device.
To install TouchWiz UX need to be root as this launcher was flashing through recovery mode. Also, keep in mind that TouchWiz UX only works on devices based on Samsung ROM (this version was designed for the Galaxy S2) and is NOT compatible with AOKP, AOSP, etc.. In addition, you need a phone with ICS.
TouchwizUX comes in 2 versions:
TouchWizUX-4 × 5 -> 4 columns and 5 rows in Appdrawer (available native)
TouchWizUX-5 × 5 -> 5 columns and 5 rows in Appdrawer
It also has the following known errors:
- Some widgets generate 4 × 4 FC in the Launcher
INSTALLING THE SAMSUNG TOUCHWIZ UX S3 GALAXY IN YOUR ANDROID
- TouchWiz UX download from this link (4 × 5) or from the other (5 × 5) your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC with the original USB cable and place the file you just downloaded to the SD card.
- Then disconnect the phone from the computer and turn off the power to enter Recovery Mode. To do this you must press the Volume Up + Home button, then hold both, simultaneously press the power button.
- In recovery mode, select Install zip from SD card -> Choose zip from SD card and then select the file you downloaded TouchWiz in step 1.
- After TouchWiz is applied, the device automatically restarts. If instead returns to the recovery screen, select + + + + Go Back + + + + and then Reboot system now with the help of the volume keys to scroll.
- Ready! You've installed the Samsung TouchWiz UX S3 Galaxy on your device!
How about the new TouchWiz Galaxy S3? Have you tried? Leave us your opinions in the comments!
More information on XDA.
Here also is a video review of TouchWiz UX: